Wine News – April 10, 2010- WineMiser
- - In My Opinion, Your Opinion Sucks | Drink Nectar
– Just be cool!
- - 2006 Oregon Pinot Noir – *Wine* of the Week
– I loved 06 the Oregon Pinots
- - Tempranillo *wine* a flavorful bouquet | The Daily Collegian
– I still love the Spanish wines!
- - Winemaker convicted of passing off cheap *wine* as chardonnay
– The French- Gallo “Red Bicyclette” fraud was just the beginning
- - Dow’s Vintage rated top notch by leading US *wine* magazine
– You have to love the Ports. Although I think they have declared too many vintages recently.
- - 2009 vintage uncorks fears of *wine fraud*
– As much fraud as there was around the 05 Bordeaux, 09 could be worse.
The WineMiser Weekly Wine Tasting Group Portland Meetup is finally here. < WineMiser is happy to announce that we will be holding a Free/BYOB Weekly Wine Tasting Group Meetup...
Moscato di Asti ~ Tasting and rating review of the 2010 Moscato di Asti from Vietti – Cascinetta 2010 ~ The Moscato di Astis are getting some great press lately so I decided to try one...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1997 Release Price: 0 Current Auction Price: >>Country: California >> Score: 87 Tight and well structured, with aromas, with fresh earth, herb, currant and dried berry...
BERINGER >>Chardonnay Napa Valley Private Reserve 1986 Release Price: Country: California >>Region: Napa >> Score: 91 Firm and concentrated, a tightly wound wine with toasty aromas and ripe but reined-in flavors of pear and butterscotch...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1985 Release Price: Current Auction Price: 1 >>Country: California >> Score: 88 Aromas of hazelnut, spice and dried currant carry over to the palate, where those flavors run deep with good concentration...