- - Billionaire’s RICO Suit Against Christie’s Alleges *Wine* Counterfeiting
– Just the tip of the IceBerg when it comes to wine fraud
- - investdrinks (blog): En primeur: wonderful potential for *fraud*
– Yes, A ton of People got ripped off on the futures. You give your money and get a promise. That promise is only as good as the person making it.
- - Brazin Old Vine Zin *Review* | CheapWineRatings.com
– I have a bottle of this in my cellar. – My review coming!
- - Movie Review: Blood into *Wine* – Frankly My Dear – Orlando Sentinel
– Looking Forward to this, I am huge fan of TOOL.
- - Philly *Wine*
– I don’t Buy that was “Duped” for a minute. Come on, $6 French “Pinot” – that ain’t Pinot and they knew it.
- - The *Wine* Cask Blog: Buehler Zinfandel (Napa Valley) 2007 *wine* *…*
– IMO the Beuhler Zinfandel is great
- - Spring Beer & *Wine* Fest *Review* | BREWPUBLIC – Yeast, Malt, and the *…*
– Darn ! I missed it!
The WineMiser Weekly Wine Tasting Group Portland Meetup is finally here. < WineMiser is happy to announce that we will be holding a Free/BYOB Weekly Wine Tasting Group Meetup...
Moscato di Asti ~ Tasting and rating review of the 2010 Moscato di Asti from Vietti – Cascinetta 2010 ~ The Moscato di Astis are getting some great press lately so I decided to try one...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1997 Release Price: 0 Current Auction Price: >>Country: California >> Score: 87 Tight and well structured, with aromas, with fresh earth, herb, currant and dried berry...
BERINGER >>Chardonnay Napa Valley Private Reserve 1986 Release Price: Country: California >>Region: Napa >> Score: 91 Firm and concentrated, a tightly wound wine with toasty aromas and ripe but reined-in flavors of pear and butterscotch...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1985 Release Price: Current Auction Price: 1 >>Country: California >> Score: 88 Aromas of hazelnut, spice and dried currant carry over to the palate, where those flavors run deep with good concentration...