- - *Wine* Spat: Some Wineries In The West Are Taking Issue With Being Reviewed
- As much as Hedges has a point, Wine is so confusing to consumers that they demand points to give them a shorthand to decipher what is good. – Flawed as it is.
- - Drinking my way through Trader Joe’s *Wine*: Ponti Dry Vermouth *…*
- Nice Idea,To try all the Trader Joe’s wines! Cheers!
- - *Wine* Keeps Women Slim, Study – Red or White Diet?
- Drinking wine regularly adds to health.End of Story.
- - *Wine* Wednesday!! — PKNT Chile Time ….
- We need more good bottles under $10
- - Thunder Show Exclusive: Release of The Show Malbec by the 3 *…*
- Interesting to see how a negociant views Argentina.
- - Chile’s *wine* industry shaken, not stirred
- Good to see Chile recovering
- - paulg’s blog – unfined & unfiltered: vintage of the (fill in the *…*
- Great note about how vintage rating can be useless.
The WineMiser Weekly Wine Tasting Group Portland Meetup is finally here. < WineMiser is happy to announce that we will be holding a Free/BYOB Weekly Wine Tasting Group Meetup...
Moscato di Asti ~ Tasting and rating review of the 2010 Moscato di Asti from Vietti – Cascinetta 2010 ~ The Moscato di Astis are getting some great press lately so I decided to try one...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1997 Release Price: 0 Current Auction Price: >>Country: California >> Score: 87 Tight and well structured, with aromas, with fresh earth, herb, currant and dried berry...
BERINGER >>Chardonnay Napa Valley Private Reserve 1986 Release Price: Country: California >>Region: Napa >> Score: 91 Firm and concentrated, a tightly wound wine with toasty aromas and ripe but reined-in flavors of pear and butterscotch...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1985 Release Price: Current Auction Price: 1 >>Country: California >> Score: 88 Aromas of hazelnut, spice and dried currant carry over to the palate, where those flavors run deep with good concentration...