- - Does Anyone Read *Wine* Blogs? : Inside IWM
- What a stupid title. Of people read wine blogs, you are reading this aren’t you?
- - Now drink this: Israeli wines
- Never had an Israeli wine, May look to review one soon.
- - GrapevineRadio.net: Nukes and Nebbiolos: Atomic Testing Exposes *…*
- The testing should put a lot of the fraudulent wine in the spotlight!
- - *Wine* Lists: Can They be Too Big? – ProfessorBainbridge.com
- Hell yes! wine lists can be too big. No need for a book, just a nice selection that goes well the restaurant’s cuisine
- - The Proof Is In The Bottle – Carbon Dating Reveals Vintage *Wine Fraud*
- More Wine Frauds coming to light.
- - China Becomes Bordeaux's Biggest Overseas Market (*Wine Spectator* *…*
- For all those who think Bordeaux prices will drop, just think what all those new money Chinese will do to prices in the future.
The WineMiser Weekly Wine Tasting Group Portland Meetup is finally here. < WineMiser is happy to announce that we will be holding a Free/BYOB Weekly Wine Tasting Group Meetup...
Moscato di Asti ~ Tasting and rating review of the 2010 Moscato di Asti from Vietti – Cascinetta 2010 ~ The Moscato di Astis are getting some great press lately so I decided to try one...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1997 Release Price: 0 Current Auction Price: >>Country: California >> Score: 87 Tight and well structured, with aromas, with fresh earth, herb, currant and dried berry...
BERINGER >>Chardonnay Napa Valley Private Reserve 1986 Release Price: Country: California >>Region: Napa >> Score: 91 Firm and concentrated, a tightly wound wine with toasty aromas and ripe but reined-in flavors of pear and butterscotch...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1985 Release Price: Current Auction Price: 1 >>Country: California >> Score: 88 Aromas of hazelnut, spice and dried currant carry over to the palate, where those flavors run deep with good concentration...