- - It's Time for Breakfast *Wine*
- Wine at Breakfast, Hmmm, they may have hit on something there
- - Eisch “Breathable” *wine* glass | WineFoot.com
- Interesting, will have a look at this.
- - Elizabeth Spencer Charter *Wine Club*
- I agree Paso is making great wines, Get out of Napa if you Cali value, also look to Lodi.
- - The *Wine* Gal: Food, *Wine* and Poetry … a trifecta for the soul
- Drink what YOU Lie always, Studies have shown the point scoring system is BS on average +- 4 points for even the best palates.
- - Chilean Earthquake Hits Wine Industry Hard (*Wine Spectator*) | Wine *…*
- More on the Chilean Quake and the effect on their wine industry
- - *Dr*. *Vino* reports on wineries affected by Chilean quake
- The Chile quake was horror, love to all those effected.
- - EATS | dallasnews.com
- - From Don Sebasiani & Sons the Aquinas Cabernet
- Winery of the Year, Hmm, Their Pepperwood grove SUCKS!
The WineMiser Weekly Wine Tasting Group Portland Meetup is finally here. < WineMiser is happy to announce that we will be holding a Free/BYOB Weekly Wine Tasting Group Meetup...
Moscato di Asti ~ Tasting and rating review of the 2010 Moscato di Asti from Vietti – Cascinetta 2010 ~ The Moscato di Astis are getting some great press lately so I decided to try one...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1997 Release Price: 0 Current Auction Price: >>Country: California >> Score: 87 Tight and well structured, with aromas, with fresh earth, herb, currant and dried berry...
BERINGER >>Chardonnay Napa Valley Private Reserve 1986 Release Price: Country: California >>Region: Napa >> Score: 91 Firm and concentrated, a tightly wound wine with toasty aromas and ripe but reined-in flavors of pear and butterscotch...
BERINGER >>Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Private Reserve 1985 Release Price: Current Auction Price: 1 >>Country: California >> Score: 88 Aromas of hazelnut, spice and dried currant carry over to the palate, where those flavors run deep with good concentration...